Van Nuys Insurance Company - Get Insurance Quote Near Me

Insurance in Van Nuys, California

Get A Free Quote

Van Nuys Insurance Industry Overview

Insurance in Van Nuys, California

Van Nuys, CA is located in Van Nuys in San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles in Los Angeles County, California. As of 2010 census, the city had a total population of 171,075. Of these, 85,674 were male while the remaining 85,401 were female residents. There were a total of 58,640 households, with an average of 2.85 people per household. Van Nuys has total household expenditure that is below the national average. The current population has a median age of 33.64, and 41,890 people are married and the 67,707 are single.


Employment statistics indicate that 59% of all the employed people in Van Nuys, CA are white collar employees while the remaining 41% are blue collar employees.

The weather is generally fine, with temperatures oscillating between 89.70 and the lowest recorded being 44.90 in January.


15% of the residents in Van Nuys above the age of 25 had at least a 4-year degree by the year 2000, which is an average figure for not only the city but also the county. However, Los Angeles had a higher percentage of people without high school diploma at 43.1%.

Insurance Industry Overview

Van Nuys, CA enjoys a relatively healthy economy. Because of this, insurance generally does well here and is one of the better paying industries.

The economy is made up of several businesses, which mean that business insurance is thriving here.

The trucking industry is robust here, and that means commercial truck insurance is also doing well. For this type of insurance, one company has stood out and it’s Strong Tie Insurance. Having served the residents of Van Nuys for more than 5 years, the company has earned the trust and admiration of the locals, and is today the leading provider of truck/commercial trucking insurance in the city of Van Nuys.

Other companies also provide different other types of insurance services like life, commercial truck insurance home insurance and auto insurance among other things.

The insurance services are made more accessible by the presence of insurance agents and brokers. They not only make these services easier to access for the people, but they also advise consumers on the insurance product that can best suit their needs.

However, care must be taken to ensure that the right insurance broker or agent is picked. Like in other industries, there are those who are out to only to make money in terms of commissions but don’t have your best interests at heart. Make sure you weed out these to get the best value for your money.

Visit Strong Tie Insurance to learn what insurance options you have.

Strong Tie Insurance Services Inc.

Other Locations: